When you make a purchase inside our APP or inside our WEB you can read always in all devices.
Go mobile with ArchPAPERS and enjoy your favorite magazines anytime, anywhere.
We recommend “Chrome – Google” to fully enjoy of our exclusive online viewer
CAN I READ MY IPAD MAGAZINES WITH MY COMPUTER?
Yes, of course. When you make a purchase inside our APP or inside our WEB you can read always in all devices.
Proceed this way:
– If you buy inside the WEB download our ArchPAPERS APP in Apple-Store. Then go to user area, make login with your email and password and press ‘Restore purchases’. The APP will sync your purchases from the web and you can download the magazine inside the APP.
You can add a coupon on the checkout or cart page—the same page where you submit your payment.
1. Click Coupon code near your subtotal
2. Enter the code and click Apply
Only one coupon can be applied per reservation. If your coupon has expired, there is no way to reactivate it. In addition, we do not honor coupons found off-site.
APP IS NOT SHOWING PRICES CORRECTLY
Since iOS 7 new release the system does not show instantly the prices. You have to push the button of the magazine to see the price, then next time you refresh the page the price will appear.
Anyway there is no problem for buying the magazines. You can buy them just pressing the button and will show the price before you buy it.
We are working hard to solve this problem and release a new version as soon as possible.
Sorry for the inconveniences.
RECOVER MY MAGAZINES WITH MY NEW IPAD
There are three ways to recover your magazines depending where you have purchased them:
1. Magazines purchased directly inside the APP with your iTunnes account can be restores just pushing the button to purchase again the magazine. But don’t worry, the system will recognise you have already purchased that magazine and will not pay again. The button will change to ‘download’ for free. You can use this way as many times as you want.
2. Magazines purchased in our web store https://www.archpapers.com . You have to make login in the APP, inside user area, then push ‘RESTORE PURCHASES’ button and the APP will connect with our server to recognise which magazines you have purchased, so it will change the buttons of those magazines to ‘DOWNLOAD’ state and then you can download then. The system will also ask for your iTunnes account to automatically restore also those magazines you have purchased inside the APP.
3. Restore magazines in one step. If you have purchases magazines only inside the APP you can restore them all in one step without pressing the button to buy for each one (In case you can’t remember all magazines you had purchases). Just register with a username and password (not your iTunnes account, it will create for you an Archpapers account) in the user area of the APP, then make login, then push ‘RESTORE PURCHASES’. It will ask for your iTunnes account so the app can connect to iTunnes server, enter username and password (iTunnes account) and It will change all your magazines to ‘DOWNLOAD’ state. Now you can download all of them.
BUY & DOWNLOAD MAGAZINES
You can buy magazines in two ways:
1. Inside the APP Archpapers with your iTunnes account. Just push the button and the system will make the rest. The button will change to ‘DOWNLOAD’ state so you can download the magazine.
2. From our web store: https://www.archpapers.com .You have to create an account in the store and then buy via Paypal your magazines. Then inside the APP go to USER AREA and login with your username and password. Push restore purchases and that’s it. The magazines you have purchased will change the button to ‘DOWNLOAD’ state.
CAN’T SEE MY MAGAZINES
Maybe your magazines appears in blank. You have purchased the magazines but now you can’t see them. That happens when you don’t have enough memory on your iPad and the iOS System delete all the cache files of the magazines.
As you install more and more applications you consume more memory on your iPad. If the iOS system detects you need more memory it will automatically delete all cache directories. In the case of Archpapers your magazines are downloaded to a cache directory, so the system can delete this files without inform you. Then next time you try to read the magazine the files are not there and the magazine looks blank.
This happens not because of the application but because of the system iOS.
The solution is very easy:
Delete the app and other apps so to be sure you have enough memory on the device.
Install the APP again and download the magazines again.
They are free to download al many times as you need once you have purchased them.
Don’t worry if the system ask you to buy the magazine, say yes and then it recognise you have already purchased that magazine and allows you to download again for free.
Always be sure to have memory for the next magazine you download (take into account that 1 magazine can be between 100mg and 500mb) or the system will delete again the folder where the magazines are stored.
There are to ways of restoring magazines.
1. Magazines bought inside the APP with your iTunnes account. Don’t need to login, just push the buy button and the system will recognise you have already purchased that magazine before. The button will change to download and will not pay again. You can download in this way as many times as you need.
2. Magazines bought in the web page https://www.archpapers.com. You need to login with arch papers account and push restore purchases so the system can read from the web which magazines you have bought. It will also ask for your itunnes account so can automatically restore this purchases too.
There are two different accounts:
1. Your itunnes account (is for Apple and we don’t have access to it)
2. Archpapers account (you don’t need this one for purchases inside the ipad)
If you have lost your password you can recover it depending of the account:
1. If it’s an iTunnes account you have to recover it via Apple. For security reasons we don’t have access to your your private account. You can recover it here:
2. If it’s an Archpapers account you can recover it here: